Playlist: 150% Subsidized Loan Limit Rule
What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
Now PlayingWhat is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- If I change programs, how will my 150% Loan limit eligibility be affected?
- How can I avoid losing my Federal Direct Subsidized Loan eligibility due to the 150% loan limit rule?
Next PlaylistPell Grant and Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU)
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- If I have used the maximum Lifetime Eligibility allowable for Pell Grant, how will that impact paying for school?
- How can I best utilize my eligibility since I have a limited number of terms I can receive a Pell Grant?